Hot summer days call for these easy-to-make Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles. They’re rich and creamy, cold and bursting with fruit flavour.
Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Once the summer-like weather hit, I was buying all the popsicles. Synonymous with the season, it’s one of those hot day treats that both kids and adults love.
Yet one hot day, the box was empty. The last thing I wanted to do was go to the store, so I decided to make my own.
Instead of the traditional ice pops, we were in the mood for something full bodied. Cheesecake Ice Pops are one of my favourites, so creamy. It’s like a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake on a stick, no utensils required.
It’s your way of getting a much-loved classic dessert in a much easier, and more summer-friendly way. Again, who doesn’t love popsicles?
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
What I love about this ice pop recipe is that it’s quick and easy. There’s no fancy layers or coatings, with many ingredients and steps to make. We’re having too much summer-fun, no one has time for that!
These amazing Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles are just three ingredients, just blend and freeze. It’s super simple just like my Banana Pudding Pops recipe, with big tasting results.
Enjoy this recipe and your summer!
- For more cheesecake love, try these Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, small bites of sweet goodness!
- If you want a more robust flavour, these Mini Mocha Cheesecakes are for you – hey are ideal for coffee-loving adults.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, light
- 2 cups Whipped Topping, light
- Puree blueberries and cream cheese in a blender until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
Run popsicle mold under hot water to loosen popsicles so they are easier to unmold.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 79mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 11g Protein: 2g