This easy Pizza Monkey Bread is stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic – all baked in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you’ll love this pull-apart pizza made with refrigerated biscuits.
Pizza Monkey Bread
Tired of ordinary pepperoni pizza? Never, right? Well, this Pizza Monkey Bread is a fun take on everyone’s favourite!
This recipe is just because change is good, and we can have a lot of fun with pizza. With this recipe an all-time favourite can be easily transformed into an appetizer or for taking to a potluck.
Easy Monkey Bread is just that – super simple to make. It’s pizza bread made with pre-made cans of biscuits, found in the refrigerated section of pretty much every grocer. It fluffs up so nice, making the perfect dough covered in meat, spices and cheese.
Best of all, you can totally make this recipe your own and add in other vegetables and even pineapple! Since classic pepperoni pizza is loved by all in our home, I kept it simple. This time.
To make this Pizza Monkey Bread recipe, you simply add all ingredients into a bowl, mix and bake in a bundt pan. While you could make this in an ordinary square or rectangle baking pan, I love using a bundt pan for this since a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping fits perfectly in the middle once taken out of the pan.
It’s fun, it’s delicious, and this recipe is so very versatile.
If you’re looking for another alternative, try my Pizza Buns recipe! These are ideal for lunch!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits, each section quartered
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, rounds cut in half
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp pepper
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a bundt pan
- Place all ingredients in a bowl except for the marinara sauce. Mix gently but well.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until tops start to brown
- Cover pan with foil and continue cooking, checking inside dough bits every 5 minutes, to see if they are cooked. Baking covered should only take an additional 10-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and loosen edges. Place any plate on top of the pan and invert to remove. Do this again with the plate you want to serve on, so that the nice side is up.
- Pull apart somewhat and place a bowl of the warmed marinara sauce in the middle. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 898 Saturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 2151mg Carbohydrates: 77g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 23g