These White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are sweet and tangy. The combination of an Oreo crust, white chocolate and raspberry jam is perfection!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge is one of my favourite holiday desserts, because I LOVE white chocolate. White Toffee Bark anyone? Anyway – this feature recipe is one that shouldn’t surprise anyone! 🙂
While I was making this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars recipe I realized that it had been a while since I had made cheesecake. My mouth was watering through each and every step.
Making the combination of white chocolate and raspberry into a cheesecake bar was perfection – this combo is one of my all-time favourites.
I think the success of this recipe will entice me to make cheesecake way more often now.
The crust is Oreo based, which excited my kids greatly, so it really is a double chocolate dessert.
The cheesecake filling, made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese of course, also has melted white chocolate inside to bring it up a notch.
After making and baking the crust and cheesecake, it’s cooled so it can properly set. Then it’s simply adding a layer of raspberry jam and drizzling more melted white chocolate on top.
It’s actually very simple to make, and I know that sometimes cheesecakes can be finicky. Not this recipe!
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars recipe is said to make 24 bars, yet that all depends how big you cut them. Us? Well, we cut them a bit bigger because they are so good we wanted more.
In other words, perhaps you’ll want to double this recipe. Then you can account for the sneaking of forkfuls from the fridge.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are sweet and tangy – sinfully delicious, much like my Chocolate Raspberry Tarts recipe. It’s going into my favourite desserts category – yes, it’s that good!
Don’t forget to try this Cranberry Eggnog Bread, it’s truly amazing!
- 15 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 3 oz Baker's White Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kraft Pure Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with jam. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into 24 bars.
This recipe can be easily doubled. Just prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients and baking in 13x9-inch baking pan. Makes 24 servings, two bars (75 g) each.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 24 bars
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Saturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 14gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g