Halloween very well could be my favourite holiday of the year. I love all the costumes, decorations, the kids excitement – and the treats. We start building the excitement for Halloween in September, by talking about costumes and going to the Halloween store. We’re always looking forward to this time of year.
When it comes to themed holiday treats, you just can’t beat the ones for Halloween. Mummies, Frankenstein, zombies and ghosts – they are all just so fun!
Here are some of my favourite Halloween ghost treats found on the web, aside from my own Halloween JELLO Cups recipe, which are so very simple and easy to make – you just have to try them this year if you haven’t.
These are all great dessert ideas for your Halloween party or potluck this year, or just a fun October treat to change up the usual.
- Easy Halloween Ghost Cookies Recipe from momables.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Ghost Cups from foodfaithfitness.com
- 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups from primaverakitchen.com
- Halloween Dessert Ghosts from julieblanner.com
- Screaming Ghost Pretzels from dessertnowdinnerlater.com
- Peeps Ghost Brownies Recipe from cincyshopper.com
- Milk Chocolate Ghost Halloween Bark from kitchenmason.com
- Happy Little Ghost Sugar Cookies from sarahsbakestudio.com
- Sweet & Spooky Popcorn from poshlittledesigns.com
- Halloween Meringue Ghosts from supergoldenbakes.com
- Chocolate Pear Ghosts from fabfood4all.co.uk
- Ghost Halloween Cupcakes from oliviascuisine.com
- Nutter Butter Ghosts from isthisreallymylife.com
- Ghost Marshmallow Recipe from myfrugaladventures.com
- Happy & Healthy Black Halloween Ghosts from veggiesbycandlelight.com
- Ghost Brownies from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
- White Chocolate Ghosts from mitzyathome.com
- Quick And Easy No Bake Halloween Brownie Ghosts from musthavemom.com
- Nutter Butter Boos from homemadeinterest.com
- Ghost Brownie Cupcakes from insidebrucrewlife.com