this easy Butterscotch Fudge takes only 3 Simple Ingredients. It is a no-bake fudge recipe, which is even better. Effortless and delicious!
Don’t forget to check out my White Chocolate Fudge recipe! I love me some butterscotch, yet you know I just can’t resist white chocolate!
Oh how I love easy and simple recipes that impress greatly! Bark, like this White Toffee Bark, is one type of treat that can be easily made.
This Butterscotch Fudge is made with 3 simple ingredients, 4 if you opt to add the pinch of salt. You just cannot beat that.
This recipe is for a creamy, melt in your mouth Butterscotch Fudge. Simple to make any time of the year and for any occasion.
How to make fudge in the microwave
I love this recipe for he ease in making it. You don’t even need a candy thermometer, which has most other fudge recipes beat. That is always the part the turns me off anyway. Are you the same?
You simply add ingredients, melt and allow to sit in a parchment papered pan. Really, this could not be easier.
This is a wonderful no-bake dessert fudge recipe, which is even better. This means you can have your fudge treat in such little time, really, the bulk of the ‘baking’ is cooling in the fridge!
Recipes such as this simple 3 ingredient Butterscotch Fudge comes in so handy all the time. Need that sweet treat after a meal? Done. Last minute rush to prepare a baking swap? This is it!
This recipe is perfect for that sweet treat craving to those time-crunched times you need to bring something to a function. It’s a candy recipe that will fit all schedules and baking abilities – because really, it doesn’t require any at all!
With the holidays coming up, and the chaos that comes with it around the time of year – having simple recipes like this in your repertoire is a life and sanity-saver.
I don’t know how many times I’ve made this recipe, but each time I’m always pleased with the simplicity. I think the same thing when I make my Peanut Butter Snowballs too.
Enjoy this recipe all year long, and if you need to spruce it up – simple add some seasonal sprinkles or nuts. The nice part is that you can truly make it your own or make this as-is because the butterscotch taste is amazing.
Do you have a favourite easy desert such as this in your rotation?
- 2 bags butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt, optional
- Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper (or foil) and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the butterscotch chips, sweetened condensed milk, and pinch of salt. Give it a stir and microwave on high for about 50 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir and it should be completely melted. Add vanilla and stir once more.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove from the pan with the parchment and peel parchment from bottom of fudge.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 10 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Saturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 21gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g