Tax season is upon us once again. If this time of year leaves you with a feeling of doom, you’re not alone. According to TD Canada, 28% of Canadians have negative feelings about tax season.
Thing is, tax time can be a positive thing, since it’s a great opportunity to reassess your finances and revaluate your budget and savings plans. TD Canada is here to help you with your tax planning!
One great resource to help you in your plans is to come to the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat on Wednesday, March 29th at 8pm EST. Have all your questions ready, as there will be a lot of tips and ideas shared during the chat. The TD Canada Tax-Perts will be there to answer your questions and share their tax planning advice to help you get your finances on track for the coming year!
ABOUT: Join us as we share practical saving and budgeting tips to help you during tax season. During this interactive Q&A chat, we will be sharing:
- No nonsense budgeting and savings tips
- Easy ways to increase your savings (without serious hardship, we promise)
- How to get your family on board with sticking to a monthly budget
- Expert advice on tax-free savings options available to you
- Practical tips on being prepared for whatever the future holds.
PRIZING: Also during the chat, we’ll be giving away FOUR (4) $250 VISA Gift Cards and ONE (1) $500 VISA Gift Card.
All you have to do is RSVP below and join the #TDTaxTips chat on March 29th at 8pm EST (you must be present and tweeting using the #TDTaxTips hashtag at the time of the prize draw).
Please enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Link/Blog Title field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the Link Field.
See you at the chat!
<!– end InLinkz script —>
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. RSVP winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held March 29th, 2016 between 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Prize draw winners will be selected based on the first correct response using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per participant.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.