These flaky and delicious REESE Croissants are so very simple to make, and actually take only 3 ingredients for this yummy chocolate croissant!
This recipe is as comforting as my 12 hr No-Knead Bread recipe!
We all know how much-loved croissants are, the french pastry is a classic and for great reason. Yet if you think you can’t make them at home and have them taste the same as purchased ones, you’ll be so surprised by this recipe.
This recipe is made with store bought croissant rolls and REESE Spreads, the same star ingredient for my REESE Mug Cake!
I decided to make these one day when I realized I had an extra package of refrigerated crescent rolls sheets in the fridge, and thought the combination would be out of this world – was I right!
We’ve baked with REESE Spreads just as much as we’ve spread it on toast – so delicious. It’s now a product I have on hand at all times. In fact, I’ve already got a few yummy holiday recipes in mind to make very soon.
REESE Croissants are flaky, buttery, with an amazing chocolate and peanut butter middle. Then, to bring the recipe to ‘wow!’ sprinkle the tops with icing sugar and drizzle with a bit of melted REESE Spreads.
You just have to make these – Enjoy!
- 1 package crescent rolls, thawed
- 1 cup REESE Spreads
- 1 egg
- Icing sugar, optional
- Heat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet parchment paper and set aside
- Sprinkle a cutting board or flat surface with flour. Roll out crescent rolls and use a pizza cutter or knife to cut each sheet into long triangles.
- Place approximately 2 tbsp of REESE Spreads on the wide end of each triangle.
- Beginning with the wide end of each triangle, roll the dough into a croissant shape. Place each on the parchment paper on the cookie sheet, and turn in the edges of the dough slightly to make a "U" croissant shape.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and then brush the egg mixture on each croissant.
- Bake for 17-23 minutes, until the croissants are golden and flaky.
- If you prefer, sprinkle each with some icing sugar and REESE Spreads warmed up in the microwave for 10 seconds.
Leftovers can be stored up to 3 days in a sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 10 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 24 Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 34mg Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 1g
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by REESE Spreads as part of the Golden Spoon Recipe Series. All opinions on this blog are my own.