This time of year we have many breaks to look forward to – Christmas vacation, reading week and Spring break make winter an easy time for Canadian families to jet away for a much needed family vacation. Plus, there’s our Canadian winters which make vacation planning all the more enticing.
Unfortunately, many parents find planning a family vacation to be stressful and overwhelming – and this really dampens the overall excitement of the trip.
Creating the perfect packing list is key to having a successful family getaway. Truth is, some create a huge list full of extravagant items they never actually use, I know I’ve done it in the past.
Likewise, many accidentally forget the hidden everyday gems they cannot live without, which are oftentimes needed during vacation. Bringing these oftentimes forgotten items, can really make the vacation more comfortable and stress-free.
Here are some Must Have Products to Pack for your Family Vacation.
- Gravol™: Did you remember to bring plenty of books, movies and games for your upcoming flight or car ride, but forget about the winding roads and nausea that your trip has in store for you? Gravol™ Ginger tablets, lozenges or liquid gels are made with naturally-sourced, certified organic ginger and will help treat motion sickness, nausea, and upset stomachs. Keep them in your purse or carry-on and you will be good to go! They are easy to swallow and non-drowsy, ensuring you are energized and ready for a great vacation.
- Rub A535™: After a long day of sightseeing and exploring count on Rub A535™ to soothe all your aches and pains. Rub A535™ is the perfect example of an item you may have in your cupboard but may forget to pack! It will help soothe sore muscles and ensure you are ready to tackle whatever your next adventure is! Rub A535 comes in handy for beach vacations too – don’t say you have never woken up with back pain after falling asleep in a lounge chair!
- Warm clothes: One freezing cold tropical vacation and you will never JUST pack bathing suits and shorts again. Always throw an extra sweatshirt and a pair of pants in your suitcase.
- Batiste™ Dry Shampoo: New carry-on laws and weight restrictions mean packing all of your essential personal care items can be challenging. Luckily Batiste™ Dry Shampoo is lightweight and ideal for your suitcase. With no water required and just a few quick sprays, Batiste™ Dry Shampoo saves you time while travelling time by refreshing your hair between washes! Batiste™ Tropical Dry Shampoo has a coconut and exotic fragrance and will leave your hair feeling clean, revitalized and vacation ready!
- Granola bars and snack food: Whether you are going to an all-inclusive or renting a cottage for the week, treats are a must! Unusual routines may mean longer periods between meals and tired travellers. Keep a few granola bars in your purse to ensure everybody stays energized and positive.
Vacations are intended to leave you feeling rejuvenated while there and upon your return when you come back to everyday chaotic life. Keep those everyday items which make days at home better in mind when packing for your family vacation – they will come in handy!
WIN IT: One Canadian My Organized Chaos reader will get the following items from Church & Dwight:
- OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater – To help blast away even the greasiest of stains with its foaming action.
- OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals 26 PAK (468 g) Pouch – To remove stuck on stains and help your dishes sparkle!
- OxiClean™ Versitle Stain Remover – To to get rid of tough stains and ensure your home is ready for guests!
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste and Spinbrush Battery Toothbrush – To ensure your smile is bright and white for any holiday parties! (I always give these away as stocking stuffers – it’s a tradition!)
TO ENTER: Fill in the form below with your qualifying entries. Good luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.