This Sunrise Power Berry Pulse Toast recipe features Rustic Bean Bread toast with a ricotta honey spread, and fresh berries – amazing!
Sunrise Power Berry Pulse Toast
When time allows, I love making these Easy Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning. It beats the usual rut and is so healthy.
It’s simple to switch up the ordinary with some easy swaps, even using Strawberry Chia Seed Jam versus the usual peanut butter.
I recently made Sunrise Power Berry Pulse Toast, pictured here throughout this post, it’s a Country Harvest recipe. The blend of tasty Country Harvest Rustic Bean Bread toast with a ricotta honey spread, and fresh berries – it’s truly amazing.
When I first saw the recipe for Sunrise Power Berry Pulse Toast, I wondered why ‘sunrise’ was in the title. After tasting this toast I realized how much it kickstarted my day, because if you break down the ingredients – that’s a whopper of nutrition right there. Also – just so delicious, a morning smile!
Country Harvest is an innovative leader in quality grain products for over 40 years, and is the first national brand to market a PULSE grain bread product.
With the launch of the new Canadian Rustic Bean Bread from Country Harvest, Canadians can confidently indulge in bread knowing that it contributes to good health, nutrition and environmental sustainability—all while enjoying a flavourful meal!
What would you make with Country Harvest Rustic Bean Bread?
- 2 Slices of Country Harvest Canadian Rustic Bean Bread, lightly toasted
- ½ cup light ricotta
- ¼ tsp orange zest, grated
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup mixed berries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- Mix ricotta in a small bowl with honey and orange zest. Divide mixture and spread onto each slice of toast.
- Divide berries between both slices of toast.
- Sprinkle almonds over top. Garnish with mint. Drizzle with additional honey if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 2 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Saturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 11gProtein: 11g
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post yet as always, all opinions are my own.