Pumpkin Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies is an easy recipe with wafers or cookies, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies
It’s a dessert which I’d choose in a coffee shop, made very easily from the comforts of home. Don’t forget to also check out my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake and Pecan Pumpkin Pie French Toast Casserole!
When those sweet treat cravings hit hard, the struggle is real – since that is usually accompanied by an equally stronger case of the ‘I don’t wannas’.
Frantically you run to the pantry and discover there isn’t a solution, yet only ingredients. Caught with your hand is a chocolate chip bag out of desperation? Guilty!
For those times, this Pumpkin Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies recipe is here to save the day and fight those cravings.
It’s a simple cheesecake dessert short-cut, since it’s 4 ingredients to YUM, using pre-made cookies. Because sometimes you just have to, and that is completely understandable!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies is so simple to make, all you need is wafers or cookies, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice.
It takes only a few minutes to make the pumpkin cheesecake filling and sandwiching them between the two wafers or cookies. Being such a versatile ‘recipe’, you can also choose your favourite wafer or cookie – even graham crackers or your own homemade ones if preferred.
You can make the pumpkin cheesecake filling in advance and refrigerate it. That way it’s even easier to make them once the cravings hit. Just bring the filling to room temperature before filling the cookies or wafers.
What is your favourite easy go-to treat when you have cravings?
- 1 package Nilla Wafers or cookies
- 1 8oz pkg Cream Cheese, 8oz., softened
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz.
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and the pumpkin pie spice. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add half the can of sweetened condensed milk. Beat with well, until it is well incorporated. Taste the filling and if you think it needs more condensed milk, add some. The sweetness of the filling is a personal choice.
- Using a spoon, pastry bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut for piping, place approximately 2 tsps of the filling onto the bottom-side of 1 cookie/wafer. Top with another cookie, bottom-side down.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and filling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 16 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 4Sodium: 2mg