This Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe has a combination of ingredients that really hits the spot – so very flavourful and a nice way to start the day.
Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats
More and more I’m looking for different breakfast recipe ideas, not only to break the blahs on a meal that always seems to be the same – yet also something healthier than other options. Not that cereal is a bad thing at all, it’s one of my favourites – yet some days you just crave something different.
This Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe is super easy to make and comes with a great bonus – you can make it the night before! This really lessens the strain on deciding what to make for breakfast, since this is the problem with always turing to the same old options.
Plus, it’s grab and go and ready when you are, which really fits our busy lifestyle well.
Since it’s fall and I really love to ‘pumpkin all the things’ right now, as evidenced with many pumpkin recipes on this space, this Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe is a perfect addition! The combination of ingredients in this recipe really hits the spot – so very flavourful and a nice way to start the day.
Even for my girls who love the crunchiness of a cereal with a yogurt on the side – this still fits their preferences well, but just kicks it up a notch.
This Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe has a combination of ingredients that really hits the spot - so very flavourful and a nice way to start the day.
- 1 cup oats old fashioned, not instant
- ½ cup yogurt plain
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- if desired pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of caramel
- In a bowl combine the oats, yogurt, maple syrup, milk, chia seeds, pumpkin puree and spice.
- Mix well and place into two glass jars with lids. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mix the ½ cup of yogurt and maple syrup together. Divide it in half and spoon on top of the oats.
- Add pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of caramel.