Easy and delicious Hot Cheesy Crab Dip appetizer recipe that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser for parties, game day, or as a snack.
Hot Cheesy Crab Dip
I was surprised at how fast I put together this Hot Cheesy Crab Dip, and it only took 15 minutes of baking too! Sometimes when you’re going to a gathering, when you want to take a dip along – this is all the time you have to whip something up.
I loved that in no time I had a great cheese appetizer dish on the table for my family to enjoy. We devoured a good majority, the creamy warm taste is amazing. Then, after a quick re-heat the next day, it was the perfect mid-afternoon snack.
There are a few essential items that our home is never without, and cheese is one of them. It’s a necessary ingredient in most of our family meals, from casseroles to sandwiches. In fact, combing through our favourite recipes just on my blog alone, I’d say a great majority of them call for cheese.
I adore appetizer dips, they are so great as snacks to brining along for parties. I have many dip recipes on this blog, as you might know.
Easy and delicious Hot Cheesy Crab Dip appetizer recipe that's sure to be a crowd pleaser for parties, game day, or as a snack.
- 1 cup Light Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Spread
- 1-1/2 cups 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese, shredded divided
- 3 green onions chopped, divided
- 1 can crab meat 120 g, drained, flaked
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Original Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese product and dressing until blended.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. each shredded cheese and onions for garnish. Add remaining shredded cheese, onions and crabmeat to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spread onto bottom of 1-L baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 min., stirring after 10 min. Garnish with reserved shredded cheese and onions. Serve with crackers.
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the crackers.