These Peanut Butter Cookie Balls feature just 3 ingredients! Easy to make, and takes minutes. Great one for kids to help make, and as an edible gift!
Peanut Butter Cookie Balls
Sometimes the best desserts come in tiny bite-sized pieces. Also, the best ones to make are those that are incredibly easy to make. When you have a recipe that includes both = success!
I recently made these Peanut Butter Cookie Balls, because – 3 ingredients. You just can’t beat that.
It did take me a long time to make though, only because I purchased the box of cookies as per the recipe, and hubby ate them. Then, the next time I went shopping, I had to buy more, and hide them better.
When I finally did make them, it literally only took minutes. The hardest part was waiting for them to cool and form in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Yet once done, so worth the two trips to the store.
I love this recipe because the kids can really get involved in crushing the cookies, mixing and forming the balls. They can also dip the cookie balls into the chocolate and help decorate.
That being said, this makes such a wonderful recipe to give as Edible Gifts – package up all pretty and done!
These Peanut Butter Cookie Balls are very good, I’ll be making another batch right before our holiday company arrives.
Consider this recipe on to add to your ‘holiday baking must-make list’!
Peanut Butter Cookie Balls, a recipe featuring just 3 ingredients! Easy to make, and takes minutes. Great one for kids to help make, and as an edible gift
- 1 pkg Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies 350 g, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese 250 g, softened
- 2 pkg Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate 225 g each
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
HOW TO EASILY DIP COOKIE BALLS
To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks and allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl before placing cookie balls on prepared baking sheet.
Sprinkle cookie balls with coloured sugar or sprinkles in addition to, or instead of, the cookie crumbs.