Christmas Cookies are a super sweet way to enjoy the holiday season! When it comes to cookies, there are endless varieties you can make, and usually you can whip up a batch in no time.
Everyone loves to grab a couple after a family dinner, or set out a plate when having guests over. Cookies also make great gifts, simply add to a nice tin with a heartwarming note and it’s sure to impress! These 17 ideas below are perfect for a holiday cookie swap too!
17 Christmas Cookie Ideas
1. Christmas Tree Cookies from Stockpiling Moms
2. Peppermint Kiss Cookies from Cincy Shopper
3. Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from My Organized Chaos
4. Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread Cookies from Mom Endeavors
5. Easy Cereal Holly Cookies from Mission to Save
6. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies from Stockpiling Moms
7. Letter to Santa Butter Cookies from The Nerd’s Wife
8. Candy Cane Chewy Cookies from My Turn for Us
9. Ultimint Christmas Candy Cookies from Couponing N Cooking
10. Melted Snowman Cookies from Beyond Frosting
11. Grinch Cookies from Stockpiling Moms
12. Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies from Thrifty Jinxy
13. Holiday Ginger Cookies from A Mom’s Take
14. Double Chocolate Holiday Mint Cookies from The Grant Life
15. Nutter Butter Snowman Cookies from Stockpiling Moms
16. Santa Hat Cookies from My Wooden Spoon
17. Christmas Snowball Cookies from The Rebel Chick
What is your favourite Christmas cookie recipe to make?