Good thing this Halloween Fudge is such an easy recipe, making more is no hassle at all. You might not be able to keep your hands off it.
Easy Halloween Fudge
The evidence is in stores, in my house, in our yard and in my kids excitement – Halloween is almost here! I have to admit, Halloween is one of my favourite holidays, and not just for the thievery of the kids loot bags after they’ve gone to sleep. It’s just one totally fun holiday!
Each year myself and a group of friends meet at someones house for a potluck dinner, great visits, Halloween fun with the kids and then we all go out Trick or Treating together. This year, we are hosting the Halloween party! So, I’ve been paying special attention to Halloween decor and treats.
I recently found a recipe for Easy Halloween Fudge on the Kraft Canada website. I first noticed the few simple ingredients and the ease to make. It uses mini Halloween chocolate bars plus a fun assortment of Halloween sprinkles – what a winner of a treat right?
Plus, I have a serious mad-love for white chocolate and never hide my preference, so this fudge definitely caught my eye. It was something that deserved a place on our Halloween Party Menu this year.
Thing is, I made the fudge in no time, yet my husband and kids came home just as I was about to take some photos for this post. 4 people standing around me, drooling and begging to eat it.
Needless to say, this Halloween Fudge didn’t last until the Halloween party we were hosting.
It barely made it through the night. It sure is spooky how it was here one minute and gone the next! BOO!
Good thing this Halloween Fudge is such an easy recipe, making more is no hassle at all. So, I suggest maybe making this fudge the day of, or hiding it somewhere where no-one will find it.
That is, if you can keep your hands off it. I can’t totally blame my family for eating the Halloween Fudge, I was in there with both hands too. Bwaaaa!
- 2 pkg Baker's White Chocolate, 170 g each, chopped
- 3/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- yellow and red food colouring, 10 drops yellow and 2 drops red
- 12 Cadbury Fun Treats, 3 bars each Cadbury Mr. Big, Cadbury Wunderbar, Cadbury Caramilk, Cadbury Crispy Crunch, about 1 cup, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Halloween sprinkles
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave white chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted. Stir in food colourings until well blended.
- Spread half the white chocolate mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate bars. Immediately top with remaining white chocolate mixture and sprinkles. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
HOW TO STORE
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.)
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
Store leftover sweetened condensed milk in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 28mg Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 13g Protein: 1g