Are you going to a Kids Halloween Party? Here’s an easy, tasty and fun dessert for you to bring along – Halloween Pudding Cups! Takes no time at all!
Halloween Pudding Cups
Halloween Pudding Cups are so easy to make, yet one treat that makes a big impact. In fact, Halloween Pudding Cups is a just 3 ingredient recipe, if you count the green food colouring. We’ve been making this one for years and they’ve always been a hit with kids and adults alike.
My kids love taking part in drawing the faces on the cups, and crushing up the Oreo cookies. Wait, did I mention that this is as simple to make as they come? No scary surprises of failure with this one! Enjoy!
For other Halloween treats that are perfect for a Halloween party, try my my Easy Halloween Fudge – it’s so creamy and delicious!
Then there’s these super fun Halloween Jello Cups – which are ghost themed and mouthwatering!
I hope you enjoy this super simple Halloween Pudding Cups treat idea. It proves you can make themed food for holidays, without much stress and time involved at all!
Have any other ideas to make pudding cup, Halloween themed?
Are you going to a Kids Halloween Party? Here's an easy, tasty and fun dessert for you to bring along - Halloween Pudding Cups! Takes no time at all!
- 2 pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix prepared
- Green Food Colouring
- 12 Oreo Cookies crushed
- Make Pudding as per directions on the box
- Add in green food colouring to desired shade
- Pour pudding into see-through plastic drinking cups and let set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos to the top of the pudding
- Using a black permanent marker, draw a Halloween face on the outside of the cup