Kids & Eating. Nuff said?
I have to insert a few eye rolls right now, because it really is a never ending battle.
While all my girls love fresh vegetables, they hate cooked ones. Fruit? love it. Meat, depends on if it’s dipped in Ketchup or Dressing. I can’t totally complain since they do eat, for the most part fairly well. Yet, there are certain foods and food groups that they aren’t crazy about, and I’m fairy certain they lack some vitamins and nutrients from their diet.
Why the hesitation? WHO REALLY KNOWS!
I mean really, you could put a plate in front of them but look away and the twins trade plates. 10 minutes after supper I stand in the kitchen and try to remember who it was that scarfed down her meat and who hid it under the potatos. I had a better sense when I had one child, but trying to get a handle on what 3 kids are taking in – I’m so confused!!
Which is why it’s good to have that backup. By backup I mean, IronKids Gummy Vitamins.
Why these particular vitamins?
- Varieties: Multi, Omega 3s, Calcium & Vitamin D
- Uses only Natural flavours and colours. Nothing artificial, no sugar coating.
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- IronKids Omega is the first gummy to use 100% fish oil with no fishy after taste
- IronKids Omega Gummy won Canadian Living Best New Product in 2010- voted on by Canadians
- IronKids was the first on the market with a Vitamin D gummy for kids
- IronKids is only entire brand line approved by Health Canada
But, really, WHY do I love IronKids?
My kids love them so much, it’s like candy to them. They ask for their vitamin daily, so it’s never forgotten. They take theirs and I take my Adult Essentials. Done deal.
Sometimes parenting comes with a whole lotta guesses and uncertainties. Yet, having that much-loved dose of backup ensures that they have all they need to stay active, alert and healthy.
You can get yours online or at most: Costco, Rexall Pharma Plus, Metro, Sobeys, Loblaws/Real Canadian Super Stores, London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own.