What I learned from parenting toddlers:
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If it’s in my hand, back off, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
- If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
- If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
- If I saw it first, don’t even think it, it’s mine.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it becomes mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours. Until you fix it. Then it’s mine.
This goes for any member of the family, applicable even with a twin todder sibling.
Yet, What happens when you have ‘it’s mine’ and also have twins?