#SuitDrive Twitter Party Contest 2015
Official Contest Rules
1) CONTEST PERIOD: This contest begins on July 21, 2015 at 8:00pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on July 21, 2015 at 9:00pm ET, the “Contest Period”.
2) SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is Moores Clothing (hereafter referred to as the “contest sponsor”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter the contest you must a valid Twitter account and have a valid email address.
No Purchase necessary. To enter, access the RSVP #SuitDrive Twitter party page online at www.myorganizedchaos.net, and follow the on-screen instructions. In order to submit an entry, Tweet during the contest period outlined above. Eligible tweets (“submissions”) must also include the hashtag #SuitDrive. Each submission from an entrant who has RSVP’d, and meets these requirements, constitutes a contest entry.
Entries per person are unlimited. However, each entry must be different than any previously entered submissions.
4) ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory which they reside as of the Contest Closing Date.
Employees of the Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the household members and/or the immediate family of any of the above are not eligible to enter. For the purposes of these contest rules, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son, and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
5) POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION:
POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION FOR GRAND PRIZE: A random draw will be made electronically on July 21, 2015 at approximately 9:00pm (ET) at Red Deer, Alberta from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date.
Before being declared a Winner, the selected Potential Winner of a Prize may be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid and will be required to sign a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest Official Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. The selected Potential Winner will be notified by direct personal Twitter message no later than July 22, 2015. If Potential Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after July 22, 2015; at Sponsor’s discretion, another Entrant will be selected.
Limit of one prize per household.
6) ODDS: The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs):
- 5 x $100 Moores Clothing Gift Cards
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering contest, the entrant, accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner, agrees to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or participation in the contest. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries or Declaration and Releases, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the contest as contemplated by these Official Rules. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, to modify, cancel, or suspend this contest without prior notice or obligation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a person if he/she enters the contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where contest entries are generated by any mechanical or automated means. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified, or altered are void. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
Currency is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stipulated. Each prize must be accepted “as is” and may not be exchanged for an amount of money, bartered, sold, raffled, substituted, or transferred, and is non-refundable. In the event the stated prizes are unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of Moores Clothing, a prize of equivalent nature and value will be available to be won. The prize will be delivered only to the confirmed winners.
Refusal to accept a prize releases the Promotion Parties, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of all responsibility and obligations toward the winner of such prize. In no event shall Sponsor be held to award more prizes that what is mentioned in these rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these rules.
Promotion Parties shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including but not limited to force majeure, a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the businesses whose services are used to hold this event.
The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or amend contest without liability subject to applicable laws. If for any reason, the online portion of this contest is not capable of being completed as planned including, but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical failures or other cause beyond the control of the sponsor, the sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the contest or to modify the contest rules.
9) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and their agencies to use winners’ names, cities and provinces/territories of residence and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the contest in their discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the contest pursuant to these rules.
10) PRIVACY: Moores Clothing respects entrants’ right to privacy. Entrants’ names, age, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses are gathered for the purpose of administering this contest and conducting publicity about this contest. By entering this contest, entrants consent to Moores Clothing collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information for these purposes. You consent may be withdrawn at any time. Should you withdrawal your consent, your entry into this contest will be invalid.
11) TWITTER: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.
12) OFFICIAL RULES: These rules are available on the contest website at www.myorganizedchaos.net