On the heels of my mouthwatering Oven Roasted Red Potatoes recipe is a similar variation that I think you’ll enjoy – we sure do, and make it time and again! This Crispy Oven Rosemary Balsamic Potatoes recipe is amazing!
Don’t let the long descriptive name fool you, it’s actually a very quick and easy recipe to make, taking just a few ingredients. Just make sure you add the balsamic vinegar at the right time though, as per the recipe.
The caramelization on the bottoms from the balsamic make them slightly sweet, but the savoury flavours from the spices mix well making an excellent combination. This time of year it’s the ideal potato recipe as we hopefully lead into the spring months.
Also, you just can’t beat the crispyness as a result, perhaps one of my favourite parts aside from the flavour. Serve these Crispy Oven Rosemary Balsamic Potatoes plain, or add a tad bit of sour cream on top for a nice flavourful touch.
Enjoy this wonderful potato side dish, a great one for any meal!
- 2 lb Baby Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, fresh, diced fine
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper, as desired
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash and cut potatoes so that they are uniform in size. Place in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl of potatoes EXCEPT the balsamic vinegar.
- Mix well and spread seasoned potatoes out onto a parchment lined baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Half way through roasting, open the oven and drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the potatoes.
- Continue to roast until time is done or the potatoes are fully cooked and crispy.
What is your favourite way to cook potatoes?