Even through days are busy and hectic as always, I have to find time to make easy holiday treats and desserts for the girls and I to enjoy – and also to package up and gift to others. ‘Tis the season for giving after all!
Peanut Butter Snowballs is a no-bake holiday recipe that is so easy to make, takes few ingredients, and can be enjoyed by the maker or packaged up nicely for an exchange or gift.
This recipe is versatile too, you can choose your preference for chocolate coating! I’d normally opt for white chocolate, since that is my all-time favourite. Yet, I’ve been baking a lot with white chocolate and decided these could be dark chocolate snowballs dusted with icing sugar, still festive! Or, you could add your choice of sprinkles before the coating dries to make it your own as well.
When making Peanut Butter Snowballs, the peanut butter mixture can potentially get warm and thus hard to work with when making the snowballs and rolling them into the melted chocolate. In that case, utilize the fridge to firm them up so you can work with it easier.
This is an easy no-bake holiday dessert that takes no time, and produces yummy results.
- 3/4 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Mix peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until blended. Add sugar and graham crumbs; mix well.
- Shape into 24 (1-inch) balls; dip, 1 at a time, in chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball. Place on parchment- or waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
What is your favourite no-bake holiday treat?
I personally love peanut butter and chocolate recipes!
I am a What’s Cooking Ambassador for Kraft Canada and I receive special perks as part of my
affiliation with the company. The opinions on this blog are my own. . .