Month In Photos: May 2014

may-2014-month-in-photos-myorganizedchaos

MAY 2014 started with a bang as our family headed to Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos! Located on beautiful grace bay, we spent a lot of time in the sun, sand and pool – and the trip could not have been better.

Actually, most of our May 2014 was spent in Turks and Caicos, since we didn’t return until mid-month. How’s that for a spectacular May!?

Once we returned, it was activity and school catch-up plus a TON of laundry. Then, not even a week later we were setting up our Summer 2014 home at the creek {camping}! That was much packing, washing, cleaning and getting prepped. We then spent the next 3 weekends out there, bringing us right into June. I guess you can say it was the month of family travel and laundry!

In May Isabelle had cheer placements for the 2014/2015 season. So, we’ve also been going to Cheerleading 3x per week since returning from Turks and Caicos. Crazy month? You bet, but so fun and exciting at the same time.

How was your May 2014?

If you have a Month in Photos post for May 2014, leave the link in the comments.

Don’t forget to print each month off and by years end you’ll have a year in photos for an album, without much effort required.

Comments

1. I love all of your photos. You guys certainly had a fantastic month!

2. What a wonderful month! great photos.

3. The beach is gorgeous, sounds amazing and a great place to visit!

4. Brittany W says:

Love the pictures! Those beaches look like the perfect place to relax.

• The wind, the waves – yes, it really was! The 50 shades of beautiful blue is amazing, I could sit and stare for hours too!

5. What a fun month for you. Our May was really exciting. New adventures on Jayne’s farm and new life. I hear you on the laundry its never ending :) I miss all the activities for my girls since they are grown but when your living it you think “Lord give me strength to get it all in and smile : lol

6. Ellen says:

Sounds like you had a great May! Wonderful photos!

7. What a great month! I love all the beach pictures. My May was mostly spent driving my kids around different places, but my daughter got her license! So June should be much more peaceful now that she can drive herself!

• Oh wow, what an accomplishment! I hear yea though, perhaps we travel so much to avoid the constant driving around, I live in my car when at home! lol

8. Looks like you had a totally fun May! That beach looks nice.

9. Amber says:

Oh goodness, what a month full of excitement for you! We had a full May also! We moved states. So a lot of packing, cleaning and moving. And now June is going to be full of unpacking. lol.

10. anna critchley says:

What a dream! Beautiful! I dream of a beach vacation. We are going to Harbour Island at the end of July and I am counting down the days. Your little family is so lucky to have such an amazing trip!

• Thanks you anna, I feel fortunate that we are able to travel as much as we do. It’s a life goal of ours so we’re pleased to be living it! Harbour Island will be a great getaway, counting down with you!!!

11. We wanted so bad to make it to Beaches, but couldn’t pull it off with the kids still in school. Hope you had fun!

12. Wow, your May sounds like it was not only crazy but crazy wonderful! That Turks and Caicos trip sounds absolutely heavenly. Hope June is just as wonderful for you and your family :)

13. Shauna says:

Oh my goodness, y’all had a great May… Sounds like you made the best out of every day and enjoyed every moment. That trip to Turks and Caicos is dreamy, I am so jealous…

14. Amy Desrosiers says:

My May was great and filled with fun times! I cant believe it is already June!

• No kidding! I filled in my June calendar and with all the school end of year activities and ALL that other stuff – it looks like a pen and highlighter threw up on my calendar. It’s going to be a busy one but I love June for the start of summer!