I love baking this time of year for all the love/heart themed goodies. Especially since, I’m a total sucker for anything ‘red velvet’.
The deep rich colour and the decadent taste, I submerse into red velvet brownies, cookies, cake and more.
I recently made a Red Velvet Cake Milkshake, and my girls were in heaven. I’m not completely sure which was most appealing about this shake – the cake batter taste mixed with red velvet cake, the whip cream or the sprinkles. Hello Valentine’s Day!
This recipe is perfect for afternoons snuggled in with the family, to a dessert/drink for after dinner on Valentine’s Day. Or, just a sweet treat to make for yourself, you deserve it!
Heaven through a straw, so very delicious. You absolutely need to try a Red Velvet Cake Milkshake!
- 2 cups Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 3 Tablespoon Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1.5 Cups Milk of your choosing
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- In a blender combine ice cream, cake mix, milk and vanilla extract. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, pile on the whipped cream, add some sprinkles and finish with a straw.
Looking for more delicious drink recipes?