Get Outside and Play!

Finally!

Finally we have a break from the freezing weather and I can say those words I love to speak …
Get outside and play!“.

sophia-mychaos-winter-2014

katie-mychaos-winter-2014

In no way do I believe that Spring it on it’s way, yet this break in weather sure makes a person think it is. Back and forth, back and forth – like taking off a bandaid slowly.

Just get on with it already, rip it off and bring on the next season!

Comments

1. Angela says

I am SO SO SO glad that the weather has let up a little bit.
    Now maybe we can enjoy winter!
    (Your kids look so happy to be outside too!)

• Tammi says

Exactly! There’s been no sledding, skating or anything in the -30 & -40 weather. Enough!!!!

2. says

Fantastic photos of the girls! I love the way you blurred the background just enough to make them the focus of the pictures. Their beautiful faces really pop!

3. says

Yeah, my mom asked if the kids had been outside to play in the snow. I reminded her that it was way too cold to be out there playing. Brrr.
    Maybe today and we are getting fresh snow too.
    Lovely photos. They look happy to be out there.

• Tammi says

Right?! There’s no outdoor anything when your face can freeze off in minutes. The girls had been asking to play outside, it’s a shame to have to say no. Now? Go, Go, Go!!! lol

4. Judy C (Judy Cowan) says

Great pictures. It is snowing here in Ontario again today :( I am so ready for spring!!!

• Tammi says

They are calling for more here tonight, just a bit though. The white abyss has really overstayed its welcome!