Rainbow Loom Chaos

It started on Christmas Day after gift opening – Rainbow Loom Chaos!

rainbow-loom-myorganizedchaos

FYI, the included instructions are no help whatsoever. So, my tip is to take it to the internets folks. It’ll save you some time and frustration.

rainbow-loom-kids

Once Isabelle learned the basic rainbow loom bracelet, she has been on a loom-making-mission. Hundreds – everywhere!

rainbow-loom-chaos

All our friends and family are now wearing many bracelets and rings – in knitted, fishtail, ladder and starburst {her current favourite}.

rainbow-loom-kids-myorganizedchaos

Anyone else’s house life being taken over by Rainbow Loom?

Comments

1. Oh yes! One of our cats loves it when the girls leave the band container open…..she’ll bring me one band at a time and meow until I acknowledge her and take it from her….all morning or until I find the case and close it. ;)

2. Soozle says:

That’s pretty cool, actually :) I love craft kits for kids – it’s nice to get them doing hands on activities!

3. Wow! She’s doing great. The colors and styles are wonderful.

4. spamgirl / Kitty Cartouche says:

Wow, those are beautiful! IT’s good she has something creative to fill her time with :)

5. Yes! The oldest granddaughter is making them for everyone. Keeps her busy. Blessings to you from Teresa at NanaHood.com

6. Oh! aren’t they pretty and colourful :-)

have a loomtastic week :-)

7. Wow, I’m going to have to bookmark this and show my three girls. I’m guessing you purchase a kit? I might need to look into this for the last week of the school holidays.

They have kits but mostly she uses her fingers to make them. Actually, check out Claires, they have tons of bands for really cheap! Also Youtube it – they’ll learn all kinds of patterns

8. Hari Om
    Oh my goodness, I recall something of the sort from when I was a mere lass… I love when old favourites re-emerge and bring just as much fun and fascination. These are really pretty – clearly an artistic flair! YAM xx

Oh for sure – I made bracelets when I was a kid – can’t remember exactly what they were though….

9. She’s doing a great! Looks like she’s really got the hang of it. I remember my bracelet making craze when I was a kid. I’m sure I drove my mom crazy with all the supplies all over the place.

10. I really like rainbow loom. I would have been all over this when I was younger. I had so many of those plastic bracelet kits and Jazzy Jewelry!

11. Those things are everywhere! Kinda like those silly bands that were cool a few years ago!

12. Rainbow loom-ing here too. But I cheaped out and didn’t buy the kit so the kids have to manually make the bracelets. I call it a hand/eye coordination skill builder ;-)

She has the kit but she doesn’t use it much, prefers using her fingers for most of them.

13. Chandra Christine O'Connor says:

my six year old niece and 4 yr old niece got them for christmas, the 6 yr old caught on right away how to make them but by the time it was afternoon the 4 yr old had hers from one end of the house to the other.

I can bet!! My twins {5} want to do some, but I think that would just too much of a mess right now.

14. Love them, she does some really cool ones. Great Job!!!
    Have a lovely rest of the week.