Piling on the Chaos

Since life in the house of chaos wasn’t busy enough, I just had to add another activity {twice a week} into the mix.

The Twins starting taking swimming lessons again! It’s been a couple years since they have been in actual classes, even though they swim often with us and on vacations.

The girls do enjoy their time in the pool yet with Cheerleading {three times a week + competitions}, Guides and Sparks – I’m all over the place with these three kids!

Maybe being this busy will make the Winter pass quicker?

Right? … RIGHT?!

Also – I love when spontaneous photos turn out so great, see the heart?

photo

Comments

1. How do you do it?! I keep the extra curriculars to only on the weekends because I find homework/dinner/afterschool too crazy to get everyone out.

I time manage and plan ahead a lot. I try and keep weekends open, yet lately with the competitions even that isn’t going so well. I’m either really going to love the lazy Summer days or I won’t know what to do with myself. Go go go!! lol

2. Oh isn’t that cute heheh!

Have a pooltastic week ;_0

3. Chandra Christine O'Connor says:

I remember those days, gymnastics, competitions, traveling, swimming, competitons, traveling cheerleading, competitions traveling lol

4. Tara Gauthier says:

Thankfully our daughter decided she wanted to try out judo like her older brother so they go on the same nights. And her weekend gymnastics ends this month. I was aiming for getting them both in swim lessons for weekends but the spots filled up by the time I went on.

They fill up so fast! I made a quick decision when I enrolled them, purely based on ‘wow, there’s actually spots!!’. Then, afterward I pouted a little. lol
      The things we do for our kids!!! ;)

5. I love the pose!

6. Both smiling so pretty; great pic of them Tamm

7. Soozle says:

Love it :)

8. You are officially supermom! The pose is super cute!

9. That is a really nice shot of your girls. It looks like they are enjoying the addition of this activity too.

10. Very cute pic!