My Girl and her Beach

My daughter and I just got home from a remarkable stay at Beaches Resorts in Negril Jamaica for #BeachesMoms. Mother & Daughter time = success!

Every day, we dedicated some time so that Isabelle could hunt for seashells. One of her favourite things to do while at the beach, she takes great pride in the seashells she finds.

sunset-beaches-negril-jamaica-family-travel

seashells-beaches-negril-jamaica

I bet this girl could spend hours combing the sand and waters looking for her shells, if not the entire day.

beach at beaches negril family travel

When I wasn’t helping her in the search, I watch her walk up and down the beach, occasionally turning over some white sand with her toes.  She’d stop searching now and then to gaze out over the ocean and I’d see a peaceful smile form on her face displaying true gratitude for the moment.

beaches-resorts-beach-jamaica-negril

A simple thing, my girl and her beach, yet moments that are my favourite memories.

sunset-beaches-negril-jamaica-family-travel

** If you have one, please link up your own Wordless {or Wordy} Wednesday below **
and thank you for leaving a comment too!

Comments

1. Beautiful photos it’s refreshing to hear it really interests her other than iPads etc heheh!

Have a beachtastic week :-)

2. Soozle says:

Amazing photos! They honestly look like paintings.. the colors! :) Im glad to hear you and Isabelle had a great trip

It;s not hard to take great photos in a place like this. I’d love to take the credit, yet I can’t!
      ;)

3. Gvenny says:

What wonderful life long memories for you both!! <3

4. Beautiful photos. I love the second to last one. Thanks for hosting!

5. Paula V says:

Great photos. I love the beach and all the treasures to be found on it.

6. Paula V says:

Great photos. I love the beach and all the treasures to be found on it. The boat coming in is a great shot.

7. Amazing pictures. It must have been a great experience for her (and you).

8. Great shots…thanks for sharing and hosting!

9. Beautiful photos! I could sure use some beach time ;)

10. Beautiful memories! You captured a moment for sure, a few of them :)

11. Victoria Ess says:

Your photos are so beautiful! Great job capturing the beauty of the sunset.

12. What a remarkable vacation for you guys!

13. Great photos and Memories on the famous Negril beach. I go there very two years to chillax . HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

14. angie smith says:

stunning photos wow! I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about that resort!

Trackbacks

1. […] dear, the beach! Beaches Negril is located on the famed 7 mile beach. Perhaps you already caught my previous post with photos of the beach and […]

2. […] then, feel free to drool over the gorgeous photos of Negril’s 7 Mile beach that guests of Beaches Negril can enjoy. It was breathtaking and definitely a huge bonus to staying […]