Leaving on the Big Jet – Jamaica Bound!

My last couple of Wordless Wednesday photos were rather depressing. It was shots of the snow and more snow that have consumed Alberta.

Yet soon, my view will drastically change. Let’s call it 45° of separation.

It’s currently -15°C here and 30°C at my destination – Negril, Jamaica!

sandals-negril-travel-big-jet

source

It’s be our first time visiting the country, and our first experience with Sandals Resorts. Actually, I was supposed to visit this country on 3 seperate occasions last year, though plans changed. So I’m looking forward to this new adventure that is finally taking place – I can’t wait!

I’ve heard such fantastic things about Sandals Negril and being photo-worthy is just one aspect. So you know I’ll be taking some gorgeous photos while there.

I’ll also share some teasers during my trip on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Have you been to Jamaica before?

Comments

1. loriag says:

I have not been to Jamaca, and your picture is beautiful. It makes me just a wee bit green with envy!

2. I am pretty sure I went to Sandals. I know I have heard of it. I haven’t been in 25 years. I remember a tourist destination of a waterfall that we could climb, which was pretty awesome.

• Joanne Elford says:

You are talking about Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I have also climbed up them and they are beautiful.

3. Oh I am sooo jealous I would love to visit Jamaica I will be looking forward to your photos, that photo is gorgeous ;-)

Have a suntastic week ahead ;-)

4. We were in Jamaica nearly 2 years ago, it was so wonderful. Enjoy your visit, incredibly jealous!

5. I have never been to Jamaica and I am so totally jealous…lol!! Hope you have a wonderful time Tammi and I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics!

6. Viv Sluys says:

I’ve never been to Jamaica. I went to Cancun, Mexico a couple winters ago. There’s nothing like leaving the cold behind for a hot, tropical vacation! Have fun!

7. I’m visiting my parents and it’s -18. I’m jealous! Have a great time.

• Just got the van stuck in the snow yet again … oh yes, bring on the tropics! Mama’s out of here!!!

8. I’m jealous. I need a vacation!
    Mine is #17.

9. Kat E. says:

I’ve never been to Jamaica before, but have a feeling I’m going to want to visit when you start sharing photos ;)
    Have a great time!

10. aquariann says:

I haven’t been, either. Take me with you! ;D

♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Beautiful Buckeye Butterfly

11. Oh man I am so so jealous! Have an awesome time!

12. Yes, I have been there and I love it!! You will love Sandals Negril. Have a wonderful time and I can’t wait to see those amazing pictures!!

13. Wow! Looks like paradise. I would love to visit someday.

14. Elizabeth Vlug says:

I have never been to Jamaica. Can you take me with you? ;) Sounds like a well deserved break after the weather you have been having. Enjoy. Looking forward to your review and pictures.