Are you going to a Kids Halloween Party this week? Have I got an easy and tasty dessert for you to bring along – Halloween Pudding Cups!
They are so easy to make, yet one treat that makes a big impact. In fact, Halloween Pudding Cups is a just 3 ingredient recipe, if you count the green food colouring. We’ve been making this one for years and they’ve always been a hit with kids and adults alike.
My kids love taking part in drawing the faces on the cups, and crushing up the Oreo cookies. Wait, did I mention that this is as simple to make as they come? No scary surprises of failure with this one! Enjoy!
- Vanilla Pudding Mix, prepared
- Green Food Colouring
- Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Make Pudding as per directions on the box
- Add in green food colouring to desired shade
- Pour pudding into see-through plastic drinking cups and let set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos to the top of the pudding
- Using a black permanent marker, draw a Halloween face on the outside of the cup