Best Little Laugh, Captured!

Call me entirely forgetful, yet I don’t recall a lot from when my kids were babies. I remember little tidbits, or feelings as a whole, but mainly it’s all a blur. Maybe I went into survival mode?

For example, I don’t remember the exact moment when my girls laughed for the first time. Correction. I don’t recall when 2 of my 3 girls laughed for the first time. Only because I managed to get one of them on video!

fisherpricemoms

Having this video is so important to me, because of my terrible memory. The reason why I can take hundreds of photos in one day, is because I know with all certainty that I’ll only remember those times if it’s captured forever. So, when you meet me and wonder why a camera is permanently attached to my hip, there ya go.

Back to the video. This is my oldest, Isabelle {who was 4 at the time} and my little Twinlin Katie.

That, my friends, is the very first time that Katie giggled.

It was a moment of sheer pride, but also happiness that it was an already strong bond with her sister, that brought the laughter out. While the ‘up, up, down, down’ is a tad repetitive, it shows my oldests dedication in making her happy.

Notice the Fisher-Price Rainforest Swing, what I consider an important aspect of the moment. It’s true, the brand has been there for all my kids’ firsts, that much I do remember.

This all ties into a whole lot of happiness being shared on the Fisher-Price website, with a new contest called Best Little Laugh.

From May 22nd to July 15th, Canadians can upload favourite photos or videos of their babies laughing. Besides being completely adorable with bragging rights that your child is on the Fisher-Price website, that shared moment could win you prizes!!

Best-Little-Laugh-Fisher-Price-fisherpricemoms

There will be eight weekly Fisher-Price® Prize Packs including:
  • Laugh & Learn™ Crawl Around™ Car {ARV: $64.99 CAD}
  • Laugh & Learn™ Love to Play Puppy™ {ARV: $34.99 CAD}
  • Gas Card {ARV: $100.00 CAD}

{full rules & regulations here}

The Best Little Laugh contest is to celebrate the launch of the new Laugh & Learn website.

fisher-price laugh and learn site fisherpricemoms

Puppy, Sis, Money and Froggy are the characters on the site offering games, videos and apps. My girls have taken a great liking to this site, it’s a great resource for you to check out with your kids. It’s free, kid-friendly, fun and educational.

fisher price laugh and learn

Check out the Laugh & Learn site and let me know what you think.

Also, if you upload a photo or video in the Best Little Laugh Contest, let me know so I can gush all over the cuteness!

I’m apart of the Fisher-Price Play Panel and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation
with being a Fisher-Price Play Ambassador {#FisherPriceMoms}. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Comments

1. Stephanie LaPlante says:

That is sooo cute. Laughing babies is the most precious thing on the planet in my opinion.

2. Brenda says:

Absolutely a darling video; so cute of Isabelle who worked so hard to get her little sister to laugh

3. Anna C says:

My son is only 2 and there is alot I ‘forgot’ when he was a little baby. I also take tons of photos to remember all those great moments!

I recall many times thinking, ‘I’m going to remember this moment forever’, only to not … good thing we have those photos and videos. Especially for the kids to see one day! ;)

4. Jennifer says:

that is the most precious video, so happy you caught that memory to remember always. thanks for the heads up on the contest, i have just the picture in mind to upload!

• Let me know when you upload your entry Jennifer, would love to see! and thanks for the compliments, it’s a video I’ll cherish forever!

5. Awww! That is so cute!! We’ve always been huge fans of Fisher Price too. They’ve treated us well over the years. Their stuff lasts, and when it doesn’t, they fix it right away with a single call to customer service.

6. What an incredibly sweet and special moment. You are so lucky to have got that on video.

7. So sweet! Just the best sound in the world!

8. Such a sweet moment. I love watching videos of my children giggling. Fisher Price is definitely one that has been with our family for a long time as well.

Sometimes we think of recording the BIG moments, but it’s the mundane, sitting around the house moments, that I love looking back at most. Ordinary life as it was!

9. Ah, sweet memories. At almost 10 it is hard to capture those moments when the laughter from my son is truly a hearty laugh when he is caught off guard.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Mitch

Yes, I bet it’s hard. Come to think of it. I have few photos and no videos of myself at that age at all – take a bunch!! He’ll like looking back on it one day as will you!

10. oh that has got to be the best sounds in the entire world!! love the belly laughter and joy a baby has. so awesome!!

11. This contest is so fun! I have had my mood lifted so much by browsing the entries. I think I’m off for another ‘dose’ :D