Watching and Waiting

Recently the kids and I went bowling, the first time for my twins. All was good, they loved it.

Yet, the twins couldn’t throw oops, I mean roll the ball hard enough to make it to the pins in a timely manner. Actually, they both ended up sitting down and watching it roll down the alley, waiting for it to reach the end. Sometimes it took forever!

Yet, it was adorable!!

twins-bowling

Comments

1. brenda says:

cute; watch and roll

2. We went New Year’s Eve (day) bowling with the kids and I was amazed how much they liked it. Yes, ours too, took forever to roll down the alley but the kids watched and cheered and fist pumped the whole time.

It was a lot of fun, but more expensive than I thought it would be. Why did I assume bowling was a cheap form of entertainment…? Regardless, we’ll have to go again, we all had fun!

3. Aww… so sweet! I hope they had fun!

4. Aww! adorable heheh!

Have a fantabulicious week ;-)

5. Jennifer Abbott says:

lol well as long as they had fun thats all that matters :)

6. Cheyenne says:

That picture is absolutely adorable! I’m so happy they had fun! That’s the important part!

7. My girls love to go bowling. My oldest (6) is really good at it and my youngest (2) gets bored with it quickly cause she needs help doing it. Glad your girls had fun.

We tried using the ramp the first ball, but they didn’t like it, so they ended up bowling themselves. I think one of my twins is a natural, she had a pretty high score!

8. At least they didn’t throw the ball in the opposite direction from the pins . . . or did they?

Funny you should mention that, Sophia threw it backwards once. And, I was sitting right there and looked up just in time to see a ball coming toward me. No harm done and I don’t think the staff noticed, it was funny!

9. It’s always fun to take the little ones bowling, but I admit, it can be almost painful to watch that ball S-L-O-W-L-Y rolling down the lane.

At times, I didn’t think it would make it. And, it didn’t once, we had to get someone to fetch it from the middle of the lane! ha!

10. my kids love bowling! So much fun! Great pic!

11. Rachel VD says:

My kids had lots of fun bowling when we took them as well!