One for the Fridge

When picking up my daughter from school one day, I noticed that the bulletin board outside the classroom had some new creations.

Clever idea actually, a project called, ‘My Favorite Part About Me’. Each child announced their favorite body part and why they liked it best. There were so many adorable answers like, “My Arms: to hold my new baby brother”, “My Nose: Without it I couldn’t smell Mom’s dinners”, “My Neck: It holds my head on” etc, etc.

But then there was this particular one, from a boy that claimed his favorite part was his hands.

Read why…

Ummmmm….

Gotta love this kids honesty at 8 years old! I bet this is one piece of artwork that’s going on the fridge!

HaHaHaHa!

Comments

1. Haha, that’s pretty funny. Probably innocent enough though (I hope). We have locks on all the doors upstairs in our house and my girls have been known to ‘pick the locks’ with bobby pins and barrettes instead of asking me to unlock them. lol

Smart kids! I’m the one trying everything to get them out of locked rooms. You’d think they’d learn!!

2. Teresa M says:

That is a cute picture…the innocent minds of our children are beautiful.

3. This does give thought of where he learned such a thing.

I feel it could save his life if he needed to get ouf of a house or building….

I love the idea of speaking about the body parts!

It’s a good project right? I liked reading through them.
      And yes, it could come in handy one day!!

4. I love this and I kinda dig this kid! LOL!

5. LOL omg that’s just too funny. Might be an issue later on in life, but for now it’s cute! haha

6. There are some things in life that are only cute when you’re ten and under. This one qualifies. hahahahaha.

7. Oh I Love it!!! xoxo

8. Oh my! Why on earth would an 8 year old be picking locks? Hopefully, by the time he’s a teen there will be a better use for those hands. LOL

I’m a Mom of girls, I have no idea sometimes!! Boys seem to be a whole different ball game to me!

9. Hahaha! Get the feeling this one has a little sister at home. I’d love to see the kid’s parents’ faces when they get this one back. Can you say blackmail material for the future? ;)

Anyones reaction for that matter, I would have love to have a camera set up there for people reading it!

10. So cute! Thanks for sharing!
    blessings,
    The How to Guru

11. Erika E says:

I wonder if this art work is going to come up at parent – teacher meetings. My face would be all kinds of red if my son wrote something like that on a school art project.

Wonder if something like this would be a cause for concern… meh, I laughed. But then, it’s not my little lock-picker!! lol

12. Tania Smith says:

Ha! That is hilarious. Kids are wonderful. I have to wonder though if that will be presented into evidence at a future date?

13. Doris Calvert says:

OMG! Now that is so funny!! One to hang up at her wedding!! Priceless!

14. At least he was honest about it! haha