Hilarious Family Christmas Photos

Avoid any of these Hilarious Family Christmas Photos and I think you’ll be fine for your card this year. Goes to show that people have all kinds of tastes, from odd to completely horrible.

Thanks to a good friend for sending these to me, they sure take ‘WTH were they thinking?’ to a whole new level.

Hilarious Family Christmas Photos

Really? And THAT’S the shirt you wear to go see Santa? Classy!

Poor Santa is being held hostage!

What are the chances? Was this actually planned?

There are no words…

Hope that they have money tucked away somewhere in those fig leaves, those kids will need counseling!

A clown? Why?

Is that Mom or Grandma, either way – yikes!

Altogether now – say ‘Cheese’!!

There’s one for the wall!

Aw – so cute! Wait a minute…

Smile as usual, kids. Daddy’s gotten into the eggnog again!

Yes. Yes you are!

My thoughts exactly!

Which one of these Hilarious Family Christmas Photos was your favorite?

Comments

1. Anne Taylor says:

OMG the McDonald’s clown is TERRIFYING lolol I’m sure we have some of these photos if I were to dig!

That zig-zag on the bib of the clown screams 80′s!! And what’s up with the eyebrows?
      Trying to think of why a clown would be involved? A Christmas birthday? Who knows, but bad and frightening idea!! lol

2. Thanks for the laugh Tammi. These are awesome. Who takes these photos. I love the Redneck one with the beer tree. I am sharing this one on my FB humor page.

Haha, that is so funny! Can you imagine getting that as a Christmas card in the mail!?
      Thanks for sharing!

• People don’t send photo Christmas cards here in New Zealand. I get a few every year from my American friends and most of my Kiwi friends find the them a bit odd anyway, the addition of one of these would be perfect.

• Oh really? I had no idea! Why is that?
          btw – so jealous, I hear it’s simply gorgeous there, I guess I’ll have to make the trip one day!

3. Marla says:

These were superfunny! Love the puppy sweater with matching puppy. Lol

4. OMG I can’t stop laughing. This is hilarious. The clown totally creeps me out and so does the fig leaves one. What do people think and why do they have to share it.

I have to wonder what the motive was behind the fig leaf… really, WHY?!?!
      And was this for a Christmas Party or something? *shudder*

5. …and I thought our family photos were bad!!

6. Patti J. says:

Wow! Funny and creepy at the same time LOL

7. brenda says:

Hilarious; is this where you got your Christmas idea? I don’t think I have ANY of those cute outfits!

8. Oh wow, those are so awful!

9. Erika E says:

I used to think my family’s Christmas pictures from the 70s were embarrassing. Not anymore!

10. Rebby says:

OMG these are bloody hilarious! The dog baby jesus really had me going lol!! Thanks for sharing!

11. susan platana says:

lol, too funny. lovin’ the fig family, wish i had the body to pull that one off, lol. but really these are giving me some idea’s…… ps loving the updated web page, great photo’s ;-)

• Thanks Sue!!
      I have plans to do a funny photo this year, no fig leaves though. That’s just wrong. So wrong!

12. Sophia says:

I have no words…..literally speechless after seeing these photos!

13. lesley says:

those are awesome.. beer tree is the best

14. Wowzers, some of them are disturbing and some are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.