Fick er Feet!

As my Twins would scream at every turn, “Fick er Feet!!!

My two Unicorns and Witch had a blast going door to door, despite the bitter cold weather. Which is why I opted for buying such warm Halloween Costumes for the Twins this year. Side bonus? They glowed in the dark!

And yes, they really do fart rainbows. In Unison!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

… and is sitting by a warm fire and sneaking treats from the kids’ bags. Not that I’m not or anything.

Yes I am!

Comments

1. brenda says:

Oh My God; They are so cute; luv them forever and to pieces

2. brenda says:

Isabelle is such a
    mentor to Sophia and Katelyn

3. Absolutely adorable!

4. Gvenny says:

too cute and as always…thanks for sharing!!!

5. Beautiful girls! Thankfully we only had light rain here in TO. I still always choose costumes that are either warm themselves, or can go over fleece layers. I think I am scarred from my St. John’s trick or treating in snow and sleet storms as a child :) Glad they didn’t let the snow stop them!!

• I can’t imagine what it’s like NOT to layer. It would be nice one year to not have freezing weather, just to see what its like. And, I always laugh at all the costumes obviously made for hot climates. Our selection sure is limited due to weather!

6. holly messana says:

love the glow in the dark on the costumes! they look nice and warm too. thanks for sharing

7. OMG!! Those are the cutest! I can’t believe you had snow!! eek! We had rain! Looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

8. Very Cute! My daughter was in a fairy costume that light up at night. Definitely a bonus for the extra light int eh dark. I wish I could have gotten my boys to glow too!

Wow, i look at your pictures and think just how blessed we were this year. Normally we are under even more snow than that in our area for Halloween, but this year we really lucked out and we had a warm spurt that melted all the snow and was a nice 60 degrees for trick or treating. Today though it’s bitterly cold and we have more snow on the way.

Last winter was pretty mild, I count blessings for that – and keep my fingers crossed it doesn’t come 10-fold this year! lol

9. How adorable! Love the costumes.

10. They are so CUTE! I love the costumes too and how warm they look. I remember freezing my butt off on Halloween as a kid!

11. I can’t believe you are trick-or-treating in the snow!! It’s supposed to be Fall, not Winter! They look so cute!

I know, right?! You’d think Mother Nature would know that by now. It’s NOT supposed to be Winter yet!!