Disney Social Media Moms Celebration Kickoff ~ Family Pirate Party!

The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2012 kicked off Thursday night with a fun Family Pirate Party.

It was called the ‘Swashbuckler Soiree’ dinner, held on the beach at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort at Walt Disney World. All attendees and their families were treated to a lovely dinner, pirate band and cameos from Jake and the Neverland pirates, Captain Hook and Smee.

Hosted by Disney Junior, kids enjoyed treasure hunts and fun activities. Whether you were a parent whom mingled with fellow parents or were one of those running shoreline with the kids looking for buried treasure – the celebration kick-off was one to remember!

My family and I loved the event, each and every pirate detail wasn’t overlooked – in true thoughtful Disney style.

Disclosure: I was invited to take part in the 2012 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration conference. Various tickets/passes, accommodations and other associated perks were supplied to our family for the duration of our stay, as part of this program. Yet, I was not specifically asked to share anything with my readers about the conference or anything related to Disney. All opinions are my own, 100% mine!

Comments

1. Kieley Pethtel says:

Looks like a lot of fun! We love Jake & the Neverland Pirates!

2. brenda says:

OMG wish I was there. I’ll bet you are all having a blast!!!

3. Sounds like you are having a great time!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

4. courtney b says:

what great pictures, looks like you guys had an amazing time!

5. So fun! I would love to some day visit Disney World! Love Disneyland here in California!

I’ve never been there Ashley – now I’d love to even more, to see the difference! And go to Disney again!
      ;P

6. Enjoy! That looks/sounds lovely!

7. Ahoy there, me matey! Looks like you’re all having a grand ol’ time. Can you send some warm temperatures over our way?

8. Oh sounds like a fab way to see Disney!! Have a great time:)

9. Love it, what a fab time!

10. It looks like your kids are having such a good time! And honestly, I don’t blame them; I’d want to search for buried treasure, too!! :D

11. Love the popsicle faces at the end! Looks like you and your crew are having a blast.

We’re having MANY popsicle days here, it’s hot! Not what this Canadian girl is used to, but I love the heat!

12. Josie says:

Looks like you all had a blast! What a great opportunity for you and your kids!

13. Alana W says:

Have fun! We just got back from Disney. Precious memories with the kids!

14. The girls are absolutely adorable! Looks like they’re having the time of their lives!

Trackbacks

1. [...] we ended April in Florida, with a huge Family Pirate Party where the twins were in complete an utter AWE at meeting the characters from Jake and the Neverland [...]