Droolworthy: Ultimate Dream Bedrooms

I can’t even imagine having one of these dream bedrooms to call my own. It almost seems surreal, in what universe do people actually have these?

But, it’s fun and good for the soul to dream, right?
So, Which room is your favorite?

dream bedrooms
 dream bedrooms
 dream bedrooms
 dream bedrooms

Comments

1. brenda says:

I love the second one

2. Carrie says:

I’ll have a #3, please……. :)

3. I’ll also have #2 please :)

4. Amy Brown says:

all of them!

5. Jeannette Laframboise says:

They are all amazing that I would be tough to choose one. Must belong to majorly rich folk! I wish…I live the live scene of the beach and trees but the aquarium is really nice too. Perhaps when I win the lottery? :-)

• It’s fun to dream, right? I think Im partial to the beaches – wonder if the aquarium would feel claustrophobic? Would you have shark dreams all the time? lol

6. mercy. People have too much money. They should share with me.

I think I’d love one of the ones on the beach. Yes. I belong on the beach for sure.

7. I’ll take #4. Get up and take a dip. Gotta be HEAVEN….. Regina

8. Doris C says:

I love 1, 2 and 3!! Wow wouldn’t this be nice to wake up to daily, awe to be rich:)

9. Tabitha P says:

Gonna have to go with the very last one! Could you imagine getting up in the morning and going for a swim?!? Heaven! (especially if the pool was kept nice and warm ;) )

10. Rebby says:

Ok I need one of these rooms!! The aquarium room is pretty cool!

11. angela m says:

The first one is super cool looking , i love it.

12. Christy Johnson says:

Oh, wow! These are incredible! I’d love to wake up and see the ocean every morning, so I’ll take #2!

13. Becky Boo says:

Either 2 or 3. I can’t get over how amazing it would be to have a room like that. Number 1 is nice too, very relaxing and peaceful. I don’t really care for number 4. Wouldn’t that make your room smell like an indoor swimming pool which isn’t a particularly pleasant smell.

14. I’m not sure which one I like the best…it’s a toss up between the first (imagine falling asleep with the wish floating by – mind you I’d have to shut off the tank lights) and the last one…having a pool in my room, heaven!!