It’s officially December, you know what that means, right? It’s time to shave off that Movember facial hair! The Philips PowerTouch Shaver just might be on that wish-list for your man this holiday season. The only question that remains? Do you wait for Christmas morning or should it be a gift that is needed now?
The new Philips PowerTouch system adds power to your morning. Now with more minutes, full washability and proven Triple Track shaving performance, PowerTouch ensures that you are always ready to quickly finish your morning routine.
Features of the Philips PowerTouch include:
- 60+ minutes of cordless power for 21 shaves- fully charges in 1 hour so it is always ready when you are
- fully washable shaver with QuickRinse system rinses clean in less time
- The dual blade system built into our electric shaver lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level for a closer shave
- Automatically adjusts to every curve of your face and neck for a smoother shave
- DualPrecision shaving heads have slots to shave the normal hairs and holes to shave even the shortest stubble
- Constantly keeps the 3 shaving heads in close contact with your skin for a fast shave
- Three shaving tracks for 50% more shaving surface for a fast and close shave
- The full width, pop-up trimmer is perfect for grooming your sideburns and moustache
- Prices range from $44 – $129.99
For those that need a close shave, this shaver has a Super Lift & Cut system. Comfort is provided with the dynamic contour response adjusts to face and neck curves.
Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own.