Canadian Restaurants where Kids Eat Free

Canadian Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free My Organized Chaos

Looking for a complete list of Canadian Restaurants where Kids Eat Free? Look no further!

Back when the twins were younger, we could go to a restaurant and eat and they would share a meal. That was nice on the pocketbook. Now, not so much. A little secret? As kids get older, they eat more! No, it’s true! So, eating out at restaurants can be expensive for my family of 5.

When we think it’s a night to eat out, the first thing we do is figure out where we can get a deal. Without coupons or special promos in store, it’s a good idea to know a list of Canadian Restaurants where Kids Eat Free.

Free meals and less on the bill makes going out more enjoyable, right?

Here’s a list of Canadian Restaurants where Kids Eat Free:

• Pizza Hut Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays, with the purchase of an adult entree. Go at lunch and they have the buffet, cheaper for the adults and lots of options for everyone.
  • East Side Mario’s ~ Kids eat FREE on Mondays, kids 10 and under receive one FREE Mini Mario’s Meal with each adult entree purchased at $14.99* or more
  • Denny’s ~ Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 4-10pm with the purchase of an adult entree.
  • Humpty’s ~ Kids 10 and under eat free on Fridays from 5-9pm.  One free child meal per adult meal, valued at $6.95 or greater.
  • Joey’s Fish and Chips ~ kids eat free on Sundays at most locations, yet our city in Alberta doesn’t participate. Boo.
  • Applebee’s ~ Kids eat for $1.99 on Wednesdays {at participating restaurants}
  • Montana’s ~ kids eat free every Tuesday. One free child meal per adult entree, valued at $9.99 or greater.
  • Holiday InnYou don’t have to stay there to go to the restaurant and have your kids eat for free. This includes breakfast lunch and dinner, and everyday.
  • abc Country Restaurant ~ Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays after 4pm
  • Albert’s ~ Kids eat free on Fridays from 2pm – close with the purchase of 1 adult entree

**I’d suggest you call the the restaurant first, to find out if they offer these promotions, or participate. I’ve found that some locations opt out of the promos {Boo!}, yet have found that most do participate.

As well, sign up for birthday clubs as you see them, oftentimes you’ll get emailed free meal coupons for kids.

Bon Appétit little ones, and high five to the parents for saving!

Comments

1. There are IHops in Edmonton now (well at least one anyway on Gateway), so hopefully it’s only a matter of time before it’s in our neck of the woods!

Are there really? I must remember that on my next road trip. I have only been to one once and loved it!

2. Trevor says:

This is an amazing post for large families, allows for that family time, without all the work of cooking!

3. Yup, with 4 kids, we made a similar list for our city. Know where you can eat out on the cheap. Most restaurants are free kid per adult meal, meaning only 2 out of 4 of our kids would be free. Now that we have a teenager, there are 3 adult meals and 3 free kids meals. works out nicely. :)

4. Doreen Riopel says:

Wow. What a list! Who knew? Besides you. lol Thanks for the list. :)

5. Heather T says:

Oh perfect. Thanks Tammi! This is great information to have!

6. I was thinking yesterday how someone should do this, and you already had !

7. Talex says:

If you’re on the move with children, it’s good to know that there are places you can take them to eat that won’t cost an arm and a leg (so to speak).

8. Jayme Markus says:

Thanks! I only new about a few.

9. Amanda G. says:

This is great to know! Thanks!

10. Shawn Kincaid says:

Please be advised that your listing for East Side Mario’s is incorrect. East Side Mario’s offers Kids Eat Free on Monday’s with the purchase of an adult entree. The $2 promotion is in conjunction with your local March Break. As well, it varies from store to store so I would recommend calling ahead to double check what, if any, promotions your local East Side Mario’s offers.

Thanks Shawn, as stated in the post – always check your local restaurant. One could participates and another might not. Thanks for commenting!

11. Thanks for this list, I hope you update it though so it’s current!

Trackbacks

1. [...] Please note the following list first appeared at My Organized Chaos http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/2011/11/canadian-restaurants-where-kids-eat-free [...]

2. [...] a follow up to my post on Canadian Restaurants where Kids Eat Free, I wanted to share another ‘Freebie Alert’. Free stuff? Yes, you love that, [...]

3. bathroom renovations