Panasonic Genius Inverter Microwave

My husband once considered gifting me an appliance, and one of his friends yelled, “NO! You can’t do that, it’s a gifting rule for women. You’ll be in trouble, man!”. Long after the fact, I heard this story and eagerly set my husband and his friend straight – I love appliances!!! Call me crazy {and I know I’m not alone}, but I adore kitchen products that make my life easier. As much as I could use a massage or my hair ‘did’ – an appliance looks great, is lasting and makes my domestic duties more enjoyable and time efficient. I’m all for function and making wise purchasing decisions, so if I want and need an appliance – gift that baby anytime!!

Today’s mom is on-the-go! From rushing off to work in the morning to preparing flavourful and nutritious meals for the whole family, moms are always looking for ways to save time so she can spend more energy on what she loves most, family. I don’t know of one household that doesn’t have a Microwave {if you have ever not had one for some time, you’ll realize how much you depend on it!}.

So, what better a Mother’s Day Giveaway than a Panasonic Genius Inverter Microwave, going to two of my wonderful Canadian readers!!

Panasonic Genius Inverter Microwave my organized chaos

Valued at $250, the Panasonic Genius Inverter Microwave is packed with a variety of advanced features moms will love including: a “keep warm” function for those who take a bit longer to get to the table; and Panasonic’s state-of-the art, proprietary Inverter technology that adjusts power levels to maintain the texture, flavour and nutritional value of foods without overcooking.

Panasonic Inverter® technology takes Microwave Cooking to the Next Level, here is a breakdown of its features:

The Facts

  • Conventional microwave ovens are only capable of using one power level. To adjust heat levels the microwave simply turns off for part of the time. {When a user requests 60 per cent power, the microwave energy turns on for 60 per cent of the time and is off for the remaining 40 per cent of the time}.
  • Panasonic Inverter® technology truly provides consistent heat levels through a method called linear power delivery {When a user requests 60% power, the oven provides 60% of the power, all of the time.

The Difference

  • Better taste – Inverter® heating minimizes the change in food texture to retain natural juices, flavor and nutritional content by using the most appropriate power levels for each menu item This continuous wave of energy, can simmer foods without overcooking on the edges and surfaces.
  • Lightweight design – By replacing bulky capacitors with a compact circuit, reducing the weight and size of the microwave’s power supply and providing more room in which to cook food, Panasonic’s Inverter® Microwave Ovens are lighter, sleeker and more compact than ever before. Overall, an Inverter® Microwave is 9 lbs. lighter than a conventional microwave oven.

The Benefits

  • Defrost in a hurry – Panasonic Inverter® turbo defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system that uses the Inverter’s low-power delivery feature to defrost food quickly and thoroughly. It was developed on the basis of what scientists call “Chaos Theory”.
  • Keep Warm capability – Delivering a steady, ultra low level of power, the “Keep Warm” feature maintains a food’s warmth without overcooking. Users can store foods until they are ready to be served with a “fresh from the oven” taste. The “Keep Warm” function is perfect for almost any food including stews, desserts and gravies.
  • Sense the right temperature – The Genius® Sensor Reheat and Cook feature available in select models uses sensors inside the microwave to calculate proper cooking times and levels, allowing you to cook food perfectly by pressing one button, one time.

All that AND a Fingerprint Resistent Exterior Finish! Point one for Mom!

 

Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own.

 

.

Comments

  1. Janelle K says

    I’d like to win because our microwave is quite old, and this one sounds like it would be great!

  2. Sharlene says

    I would love to have a Panasonic Camcorder – I don’t have a camcorder and with a baby and toddler I’d like to catch their milestone moments growing up before they’re gone :(

Trackbacks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>