Wordless Wednesday ~ Is Your Dinner Boring?

My girls have only fell asleep during meals a couple of times,
but it’s so cute when they do!

~

~

Comments

1. Lynette says:

At least they eat… and sleep… mine does neither right now :)

Ha, well… ya, not so much of that here either. They are too picky at meals and like to party all nite long!

2. I remember those days… we used to just recline the chair and let them be (I have twins too, they’ll be 6 next month!!)

6…..wow, that seems so far away.
      But, I know it’ll be here in no time.
      You made it through toddlerhood with Twins, there’s hope for me yet!

3. jennifer says:

ha! Cute!

4. Johnny did it face first in his food once. Gavin never has lol

That is so funny! But yes, I had to keep an eye on that fork so it didn’t…well, you know.

5. aww what a cutie!

6. Adorable! Mine did it a few times when they were little too. I may even have a pic or two somewhere. That can’t be comfortable but they’re so “bendable” at that age that it doesn’t seem to affect them.

7. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten this reaction.
    Lots of thrown food, but never sleep.

I didn’t look at it that way. A silent customer is a happy one, right?! I DO make one great supper!! lol

8. She is a cutie! My daughter has never fallen asleep anywhere but her bed. Happy Wednesday!

My Twins were the same way. Actually, each of them has only fallen asleep twice in a highchair and once on the couch – that’s it. I thought I’d never get a photo of them sleeping, so I’m glad I finally did.

9. I have so many pictures of Little Man sleeping in his high chair. It is the most adorable thing ever.

Ya, she isn’t moving…so one pic should have been easy, right?! This is just one of 17 pics I took of her… shutter-happy much? I’m so thankful for digital!!

• No no.. we need it from every angle. Don’t worry I get it ;) I really don’t know what parents did before digital came along.

10. Hahaha! My guys have never fallen asleep during dinner…not to say they havnt fallen asleep at other silly times…like on the toilet :) super cute

11. or exhausting!

12. Hey, it’s Kat here. (he he just messin’ with ya)

That’s funny. My kids are such chunks, dinnertime is the one time you’ll never ever catch one falling asleep.

Ha! I was expecting that!!
      ;)

• Don’t feel bad, it happens all the time. I always wished my name was spelled with a K but my parents were all into traditional. Gag!

Well there ya go, I officially call you Kat from now on…lol
          And, try ‘Tammi’, that has always made me gag a little.
          {no offense to all the Tammi’s out there… ;)}

13. Adorable picture. I have to work on picking just one for my page.

14. LOL! Aww I keep waiting for Charlie to fall asleep at dinner {or any meal really!} and she’s yet to do it. *sigh* Love this shot :)