Move over Hannah Montana – iCarly is taking the running as my daughters’ newest obsession. I have also tuned into the show more than once myself. After all, this group of kids run their own website – vlogging, basically. I find the entire storyline and characters to be modern without being too mature for my daughter to watch. And, iCarly has helped teach my daughter a little more about My Organized Chaos. My daughter now has a better idea of ‘Mom’s work on the computer’, besides just loving the fact that she is the one that is coloring all over my header.
iCarly: Season 2, Volume 2 is out on DVD on January 4th, and my daughter was so thrilled to get her own copy before Christmas. This two-disc DVD set, created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment and features 12 hilarious episodes.
A whole new collection of iCarly episodes are coming to DVD with iCarly: Season 2, Volume 2. This brand-new set includes the hour-long “iFight Shelby Marx” movie, Sam’s surprising confession of having shared a kiss with Freddie, Carly’s bad-boy boyfriend dilemma and much more! Nickelodeon’s groundbreaking hit series stars Miranda Cosgrove as Carly, the host of an incredibly popular teen web show.
iCarly: Season 2, Volume 2 Episode Synopses:
- iLook Alike ~ Carly, Sam and Freddie find some look-a-likes to cover for them so they can attend a mixed martial arts fight.
- iWant My Website Back ~ iCarly.com is accidentally signed over to none other than Nevel Papperman, who demands a kiss from Carly in exchange for the URL!
- iMake Sam Girliey ~ Carly teaches Sam how to be girly in order to get her crush’s attention.
- iGo Nuclear ~ Carly, Sam, and Freddie get an assignment to create a project that benefits the environment, and Carly ends up building an illegal nuclear-powered generator!
- iDate A Bad Boy ~ Carly starts dating a new guy with a bad-boy rep and soon discovers a shocking secret about him.
- iReunite With Missy ~ Carly’s old friend Missy moves back to Seattle, and Sam’s convinced she’s out to replace her as Carly’s best friend.
- iTake On Dingo ~ Carly, Sam, and Freddie head to Dingo Studios to confront the writers who have been copying iCarly material.
- iMust Have Locker 239 ~ Sam and Freddie fight over the best locker in school. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to teach Carly how to be an artist.
- iTwins ~ Sam’s twin sister, Melanie, comes to town but Freddie’s convinced the girls are just testing his gullibility.
- iFight Shelby Marx ~ Things get insane when Shelby Marx, the best female fighter in the world, challenges Carly to an exhibition match.
- iThink They Kissed ~ Oops! Sam accidentally reveals to Carly that she and Freddie shared a kiss!
- iCook ~ Carly, Sam, and Freddie defeat a famous TV chef in a cooking challenge, causing him to give up cooking forever.
DVD Behind-the-Scenes Extras
- Is That Me I See?
- Reed For 2 Minutes with Mandy
- Locker Tour
- Doors To Nowhere
My daughter enjoyed watching this DVD over the Christmas break from school. Watching one or two episodes was her chosen ‘her’ time, on the odd days when the Twins were napping. Many giggles are heard when she watches Carly, Sam and Freddie – and I even caught the Twins eyeing the DVD case and saying, ‘carly’….
I may have another 2 iCarly fans in the house!
Disclosure: I was provided with product to facilitate this post, opinions are my own.